Saturday, April 5, 2008

Bringin' it all back home...



I was a little upset that Whitney and I were having so much fun cruising and schmoozing in LA that we forgot to hit up one of our all-time favorite spots-- The Abbey in West Hollywood a.k.a. Mecca for the limp of wrist to luxuriate on Moroccan throw pillows and sip watermelontinis...  Thankfully my girl was holdin' it down for us no problem.  I'm sure no one even noticed our absence.  Thanks, Liz!

For the record, Dame Elizabeth was there to raise awareness against teen gay suicide, which I think is a great cause.  If we can work together to get these boys through their trying and often painful teen years, it's worth every ounce of effort, as there are many colorful and festive cocktails waiting to be imbibed when they come out at the other end...

--gillian

No comments: